COLOR AVAILABILITY CHART
Note: Midnight Bronze available in .040 aluminum only.
Color charts and sample chips are available on request at no charge.
(do not meet cool roof requirements)
PAC-CLAD® Metallic finishes are available from stock at a moderate extra cost. PAC-CLAD® Copper Penny is a Non-Weathering finish.
Solar Reflectance Index calculated according to ASTM C-1549.
*Low Gloss/Low Sheen,full Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® finish
**Acrylic coated, non-Kynar Finish.
Energystar® Performance Criteria:
Emissivity uses ASTM C1371. Reflectivity uses ASTM C1549.
These color reproductions are as accurate as modern technology will permit. Free material samples are available on request.
Technical Data for Kynar 500® / Hylar 5000® Coating:
- Life Expectancy: 20 years exposure: Chalk – rating of 8 or better. Color – <5ΔE (Hunter Units) change.
- Accelerated Weathering: (ASTM G-23 Type EH Apparatus) 5,000 hours: Chalk – rating of 8 or better. Color: ≤2ΔE (Hunter Units) color change.
- Solvent Resistance: (NCCA procedure 11-18, no comparable ASTM test) – Pass.
- Humidity Resistance: (ASTM D 2247, Apparatus A1) – 2,000 hours, hot dipped Galvanized, or 3000 hours, Aluminum: No field blisters.
- Salt Spray Resistance: (ASTM B 117), 3,000 hours, aluminum – No creep from scribe; no blisters. 1000 hours, hot dipped galvanized – creep from scribe not to exceed 1/16”; no blisters.
- Chemical/Acid Pollution Resistance: (ASTM D 1308) – Pass.
- Formability: (ASTM D 4145) – 1T – 3T, No loss of adhesion.
- Pencil hardness: (ASTM D 3363) – HB to 2H.
- Specular Gloss (ASTM D 523) – At 60 degrees; Typical; 20 – 35 (low gloss/low sheen available).
- Abrasion Resistance: (ASTM D 968) – 65±10 liters.
- Adhesion: (ASTM D 3359) – No loss of adhesion.
- Impact Resistance: (ASTM D 2794) – 1/2” ball indenter, Gardner Impact tester: No cracking; no loss of adhesion.
Flame Test (ASTM E 84) – Class A coating
For information on recycled content, contact your PAC representative or visit www.pacgreeninfo.com