- 20 year non-prorated finish warranty
- Matching screws and rivets
- Closure Strips Available
- Precut short lengths (5'-0" minimum)
- 37 stocked colors (24 ga. steel)
- 13 stocked colors (22 ga. steel)
- 36 stocked colors (.032 aluminum)
- 18 stocked colors (.040 aluminum)
- 29 stocked colors (.050 aluminum)
- Smooth and stucco embossed available
- Galvalume Plus available
PAC-CLAD has provided the “M” and “R” exposed fastener panels in the past and has now expanded its panel offerings even more. We have introduced the 7.2 Rib, the 7/8″ Corrugated Panel, the 1/2″ Corrugated Panel and additional coverage widths of the “M” and “R” Panel to the lineup. These profiles provide unmatched flexibility for use in roofing, wall, interior and linear panel applications in a cost-efficient yet architecturally attractive metal panel.
The 7.2 panel provides superior versatility in roofing projects with high wind load requirements and longer spans. This profile has been tested extensively per ASTM 1592 and has excellent negative load capability even for high-wind pressures.
The 7.2 Panel is available in a full range of gauges and materials, and provides a 36″ wide coverage. It is ideal for roof slopes as low as 2:12, however, it can meet slopes of less than 2:12 in some applications. Contact the local PAC rep for projects with less than 2:12 slopes for product application assistance.