- 20 year non-prorated finish warranty
- Matching screws and rivets
- Closure Strips Available
- Precut short lengths (5'-0" minimum)
(2'-0" on the M-42)
- 37 stocked colors (24 ga. steel)
- 13 stocked colors (22 ga. steel)
- 36 stocked colors (.032 aluminum)
- 18 stocked colors (.040 aluminum)
- Smooth and stucco embossed available
- Galvalume Plus available
PAC-CLAD has manufactured the “M” exposed fastener panels in the past and has now increased this panel offering even more with an M-36 panel, providing unmatched flexibility for use in wall, interior and linear panel applications. The PAC exposed fastener panels offer a cost-efficient yet architecturally attractive metal panel solution.
Available in a 41″ wide coverage and a 36″ wide coverage, both profiles are available in a full range of gauges and materials. The M-41 and the M-36 should only be specified for use on horizontal applications such as walls and screens, or non-structural roofing applications.
The M panels can be produced perforated for a variety of exterior projects, such as equipment screens. Perforated corrugated panels are also highly suitable for interior acoustical applications as well. PAC recommends perforating aluminum in these panels, but steel panels may be used on an interior application ONLY. Contact a Petersen Aluminum representative regarding design capabilities for this product.