- 20 year non-prorated finish warranty
- Matching screws and rivets
- Closure Strips Available
- Precut short lengths (5'-0" minimum) (2'-0" on the M-42 and R-41)
- 37 stocked colors (24 ga. steel)
- 13 stocked colors (22 ga. steel)
- 36 stocked colors (.032 aluminum)
- 18 stocked colors (.040 aluminum)
- Smooth and stucco embossed available
- Galvalume Plus available
PAC-CLAD has manufactured the “R” exposed fastener panels in the past and has now expanded this panel offering even more with an R-36 panel, providing unmatched flexibility for use in roofing, wall, interior and linear panel applications. The PAC exposed fastener panels offer a cost-efficient yet architecturally attractive metal panel solution.
The R-36 panel, featuring a 36″ wide coverage, provides superior versatility in roofing projects with high wind load requirements and longer spans. This profile has been tested extensively per ASTM 1592 and has excellent negative load capability even for high-wind pressures. It is ideal for roof slopes as low as 2:12, however, it can meet slopes of less than 2:12 in some applications. Contact the local PAC rep for projects with less than 2:12 slopes for product application assistance.
The R-41 panel provides a 41″ coverage and should be specified only for wall or non-structural roofing applications.