- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Extensively tested for reliable long-term performance
- Extruded aluminum anchor bar for secure termination
- Snap-on design eliminates field-crimping
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Convenient 12' lengths
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available
- 29 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .050 Aluminum
- 6 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .063 Aluminum
- Mill Finish Aluminum - .050 & .063 Aluminum
- Clear and Colored Anodized - .050 & .063 Aluminum
The PAC Anchor-Tite coping system provides premium wind uplift protection in parapet wall covering applications, backed by the security of a Lifetime 170 mph Wind Warranty. Utilizing the same extruded aluminum anchor bar concept incorporated into our PAC-TITE fascia system, PAC Anchor-Tite coping provides specifiers and contractors unmatched strength, beauty, ease of installation and ability to meet rigorous testing requirements in perimeter applications.
The superior engineering of PAC Anchor-Tite coping ensures an aesthetically pleasing, high performance installation. The patented anchor bar securely terminates the roofing membrane and is readily available to dry in the roof structure. Concealed splice plates, 8” wide, include sealant strips to produce a watertight seal at the joints while allowing for proper thermal movement.
The easily installed snap-on design of the cover eliminates crimping for lower installation costs, and is available in a wide range of architectural finishes to ensure beauty for a long time to come.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as quicklocked or welded miters, Petersen Aluminum provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication. Additionally, PAC Anchor-Tite coping can be customized to meet any unique design requirement including radius conditions, and precise fabrication can produce miters and transitions to the most exacting demands.