- Quick lead times to keep projects on schedule
- Economically priced and easy to install
- Non-penetrating design eliminates stripping in
- Pre-punched, slotted holes for precise fastener placement
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Convenient 12' lengths
- Reusable and recyclable material
- 29 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .050 Aluminum
- 6 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .063 Aluminum
- Mill Finish Aluminum - .050 & .063 Aluminum
- Clear and Colored Anodized - .050 & .063 Aluminum
- ANSI/SPRI ES-1 Standard to a design pressure of 200 lbs/ft2
With PAC Extended Snap Edge Fascia, outstanding protection against wind up-lift damage for flat roof installations meets superior economy and ease of installation. PAC Extended Snap Edge is the ideal solution for keeping roof edge projects on schedule and on budget while meeting the rigorous standards of ANSI/SPRI ES-1 standards.
Available in face heights up to 12 1/2″, the extended profile allows for extra coverage over multiple nailers while eliminating the use of extenders.
Installation is fast and easy, featuring a snap-on cover to eliminate field crimping, and an efficient non-penetrating design that does not require stripping in or heat welding. The product is produced in 12′ lengths for an estimated 20% – 40% savings in material handling over the typical 8′ and 10′ lengths.
Two Versions Available
Both versions of PAC Extended Snap Edge are available, in .050 and .063 aluminum:
- Fully Adhered/Mechanically Attached Single-Ply (FA)
- Built-Up/Modified (BUM)
PAC Extended Snap Edge features pre-punched holes which not only provide quicker installation for labor savings, but are slotted to allow for thermal movement for guaranteed long-term performance. Competitively priced, PAC Extended Snap Edge ensures a consistent, high quality, low-cost factory engineered product on every project.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as miters, scuppers and drainage components, Petersen Aluminum provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication.