Angular Fascia FA
Angular Fascia BUM
Angular Fascia SB
- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Pre-punched, slotted holes for
precise fastener placement
- Extensively tested for reliable
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Convenient 12’ lengths
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available
- 37 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes –
24 GA Steel
- 18 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes -
- Mill Finish Aluminum -
- Clear and Colored Anodized -
- ANSI/SPRI ES-1 Standard (design pressure of 290 lbs/ft2)
- Factory Mutual 1-645 approved
- Miami-Dade Approved, High Velocity Hurricane Zone (FA and BUM Versions)
PAC-TITE Angular Fascia provides unmatched uplift protection for single-ply and built up/modified roof systems. Combining superior strength and aesthetics with ease of installation, PAC-TITE Angular Fascia offers the ideal solution in roof edge applications, meeting the most stringent performance requirements.
A non-penetrating design eliminates the need for stripping in and heat welding, maintaining the watertight integrity of the installation. PAC-TITE Angular Fascia features an extruded aluminum anchor bar to securely terminate the membrane. The bar is readily available to dry-in the roof structure for added installation flexibility.
Available in three versions
Three versions of PAC-TITE Angular Fascia are available and have been extensively tested to meet ANSI-SPRI ES-1 and FM Approvals:
- Fully Adhered/Mechanically Attached Single-Ply (FA)
- Stone Ballast Single-Ply (SB)
- Built-Up/Modified (BUM)
Additionally, PAC-TITE Angular Fascia is backed by a Lifetime 170 mph wind warranty to ensure long-term, worry-free performance.
PAC-TITE Angular Fascia features pre-punched holes which not only provide quicker installation for labor savings, but are slotted to allow for thermal movement for guaranteed long-term performance. Competitively priced, PAC-TITE Angular Fascia’s installed cost can be as economical as local fabrication while ensuring specification details are met.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as miters, scuppers and drainage components, Petersen Aluminum provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication.