PAC-TITE Tapered Coping
PAC-TITE Flat Coping
PAC-TITE Existing Slope Coping
- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Extensively tested for reliable long-term performance
- Snap-on design eliminates field-crimping
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Convenient 12' lengths
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available
- 37 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - 24 GA Steel
- 18 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .040 Aluminum
- 29 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .050 Aluminum
- 6 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .063 Aluminum
- Mill Finish Aluminum - .040, .050 & .063 Aluminum
- Clear and Colored Anodized - .040, .050 & .063 Aluminum
- ANSI/SPRI ES-1 tested
- Factory Mutual 1-90 approved
- Miami-Dade Approved, High Velocity Hurricane Zone
The PAC-TITE Coping system is the complete package, providing specifiers and contractors unmatched strength, beauty, ease of installation and ability to meet rigorous testing requirements in perimeter applications.
The superior engineering of PAC-TITE coping ensures an aesthetically pleasing, high performance installation. Concealed, 8″ wide splice plates include sealant strips to produce a watertight seal at the joints while allowing for proper thermal movement. Galvanized steel anchor clips have pre-punched holes for proper attachment to the building substrate. Factory applied, corrosion resistant stainless steel springs provides long-term positive attachment. Yet, the easily installed snap-on design of the cover, in a wide range of architectural finishes, ensures beauty for a long time to come.
Three Versions Available
Three versions of PAC-TITE Coping are available and have been extensively tested to meet ANSI-SPRI ES-1, FM and Miami-Dade Approvals:
- Existing Slope with Nailer
Additionally, PAC-TITE Coping is backed by a 20-Year, 110 mph Wind Warranty to ensure long-term, worry-free performance.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as quicklocked or welded miters, endwall flashing and endcaps, Petersen Aluminum provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication. Additionally, PAC-TITE coping can be customized to meet any unique design requirement including radius, arched and elliptical conditions, and precise fabrication can produce miters and transitions to the most exacting demands.