- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Direct concealed fasteners or clip installation
- Repeating rib and interlocking design provide a continuous integrated appearance
- Panel Depth: 7/8"
- Cost effective installation in all weather conditions
- 24 ga. or 22 ga. PAC-CLAD galvanized steel or galvalume
- .032, .040 PAC-CLAD aluminum
- .032 and .040 mill finish
- Galvalume Plus
With the addition of the Precision Series Horizontal Wall Panels to our extensive line of architectural wall panels, Petersen Aluminum offers unmatched design flexibility by combining bold visual effects with easy, cost effective installation. Two profiles are available: The HWP has a concealed extended screw leg, while the HWPC utilizes a clip leg.
Both profiles can be specified in 12” or 16” on center and meet the requirements of ASTM E-330. The 7/8” panel depth provides a dramatic appearance for any building’s exterior, and with a full palette of 38 PAC-CLAD finishes to choose from, can complement all architectural elements on the building’s envelope.
The Precision Series can also be installed vertically in some applications, and can be produced to a maximum length of 35’.