Initially built in the 1850’s as a passenger terminal of the Central Georgia Railroad complex, the prominent red-brick building located in historic downtown Savannah now houses the Savannah Visitor Center. In addition to the Visitor Center, the building also is home to the Savannah History Museum and the Chamber of Commerce.
A recent facelift to the building included the Petersen Aluminum Snap Clad standing seam panel in 24 GA galvanized steel. PAC-CLAD Colonial Red Kynar finish complements the brick to provide a modern update while maintaining its historical impact.
Installation of the 4900 square feet of the Snap Clad Panels was done by RPI (Roof Professionals, Inc) of Richmond Hill, GA, and was supplied by Georgia distributor, CRS of Savannah. Lead Architect for the project was John Herdina, Roofing Strategies, Inc. of Savanna, GA.