Univ of TX at Dallas
- Elimination of field-crimping for certain products
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Compliant with most relevant building codes
- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Custom fabricated to specific job requirements to ensure superior fit
- Extensively tested for reliable, long-term performance
- Miami-Dade-approved coping system: PAC-Tite
- 20-year, 120-mph warranty for PAC-Tite coping systems
- Convenient 12’ lengths
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available
The PAC-TITE Coping system is the complete package, providing specifiers and contractors unmatched strength, beauty, ease of installation and ability to meet rigorous testing requirements in perimeter applications. PAC-TITE Coping also offers design flexibility, capable of accommodating wall widths up to 32″.
The superior engineering of PAC-TITE coping ensures an aesthetically pleasing, high performance installation. Concealed, 8″ wide splice plates include sealant strips to produce a watertight seal at the joints while allowing for proper thermal movement. Galvanized steel anchor clips have pre-punched holes for proper attachment to the building substrate. Factory applied, corrosion resistant stainless steel springs provides long-term positive attachment. Yet, the easily installed snap-on design of the cover, in a wide range of architectural finishes, ensures beauty for a long time to come.
Three Versions Available
Three versions of PAC-TITE Coping are available and have been extensively tested to meet ANSI-SPRI ES-1, FM and Miami-Dade Approvals:
- Existing Slope with Nailer
Additionally, PAC-TITE Coping is backed by a 20-Year, 120 mph wind warranty to ensure long-term, worry-free performance.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as quicklocked or welded miters, endwall flashing and endcaps, Petersen provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication. Additionally, PAC-TITE coping can be customized to meet any unique design requirement including radius, arched and elliptical conditions, and precise fabrication can produce miters and transitions to the most exacting demands.
- 43 stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes (24 gauge steel)
- 15 stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes (22 gauge steel)
- 22 stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes (.040 aluminum)
- 29 stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes (.050 aluminum)
- 6 stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes (.063 aluminum)
- Mill Finish Aluminum (.020, .050 & .063 aluminum)
- Clear and Colored Anodized (.020, .050 & .063 aluminum)