Univ of TX at Dallas
- Elimination of field-crimping for certain products
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Compliant with most relevant building codes
- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Custom fabricated to specific job requirements to ensure superior fit
- Extensively tested for reliable, long-term performance
- Miami-Dade-approved coping system: PAC-Tite
- Lifetime 215 mph warranty for PAC-Tite Gold
- Convenient 12’ lengths
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available
The PAC-TITE Gold coping system provides premium wind uplift protection in parapet wall covering applications, and is ideal for conditions in which slope must be created. The high-performing system features factory-applied stainless steel springs ensuring a long-term, positive attachment for extra stability for the roof system. PAC-TITE Gold coping provides specifiers and contractors unmatched strength, beauty, ease of installation and ability to meet rigorous testing requirements in perimeter applications.
The superior engineering of PAC-TITE Gold coping ensures an aesthetically pleasing, high performance installation. The system can meet unique design requirements including radius, arched and elliptical conditions.
PAC-TITE Gold coping offers unlimited flexibility, accommodating inside face dimensions of 2.75” to 6”, and outside face dimensions of 3” to 12”. PAC-TITE Gold coping can be custom fabricated to meet wider wall widths of over 16”, and has been tested on wall widths up to 32”.
Fabricated from high quality PAC-CLAD steel and aluminum, PAC-TITE Gold can be specified in a wide range of standard/stocked colors to complement any exterior design scheme. The system is backed by a Lifetime, 215 mph wind warranty.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as quicklocked or welded miters, Petersen provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication.
- 43 stocked PAC-CLAD finishes (24 gauge steel)
- 22 stocked PAC-CLAD finishes (.040 aluminum)
- 29 stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes (.050 aluminum)
- 6 stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes (.063 aluminum)
- Mill Finish Aluminum (.050 & .063 aluminum)
- Clear and Colored Anodized (.050 & .063 aluminum)