styleColor Guide account_circleRep Finder import_contacts Literature computer Virtual Meeting collections Gallery
Understanding that it’s all in the details is how Petersen provides custom fabrication that meets the customer’s requirements. With state-of-the-art technology and insightful expertise, Petersen ensures unmatched quality and service from coil to finished part to complete the most demanding projects.
Petersen’s goal is simple: Provide precision-made parts to closely held tolerances to meet all of a customer’s expectations. With the most advanced CNC shearing and bending equipment combined with more than 50 years of industry experience, Petersen offers superior innovation and flexibility for producing a wide range of custom architectural components.
- Ideal for curtain wall, glass and glazing industries
- Precision shearing to meet exact dimensions
- Can produce parts up to 12’ long (consult rep for longer lengths)
- Custom radius and bull nose parts
- Available in custom heavy or light gauge parts:
- Galvalume steel from 16 to 26 gauge
- Able to achieve custom-designed panels as well as simple angles
- Spray-applied, non-standard or custom colors available in Kynar 500 formulation
- Exterior grade and Class I architectural anodized finishes available