- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Extensively tested for reliable, long-term performance
- Welded corners and scuppers available (for aluminum products only)
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Pre-punched, slotted holes for precise fastener placement
- Non-penetrating design maintains watertightness integrity
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available
The PAC-TITE line of roof edge systems provide unmatched uplift protection for single-ply and built up/modified roof systems. Combining superior strength and aesthetics with ease of installation, PAC-TITE fascias offer the ideal solution in a wide variety of roof edge applications.
PAC-TITE WT Fascia has been specifically designed to meet architectural and industry demands to allow for the smaller face height in heavier gauge covers, such as .050 and .063 aluminum.
A non-penetrating design eliminates the need for stripping in and heat welding, maintaining the watertight integrity of the installation. PAC-TITE WT Fascia features an extruded aluminum anchor bar to securely terminate the membrane. The bar is readily available to dry-in the roof structure for added installation flexibility.
Two Versions Available
Both versions of PAC-TITE WT Fascia are available and have been extensively tested to meet ANSI-SPRI ES-1 Standard to comply with the International Building Code:
- Fully Adhered/Mechanically Attached Single-Ply (FA)
- Built-Up/Modified (BUM)
Additionally, PAC-TITE WT Fascia is backed by a Lifetime 215 mph wind warranty to ensure long-term, worry-free performance.
PAC-TITE WT Fascia features pre-punched holes which not only provide quicker installation for labor savings, but are slotted to allow for thermal movement for guaranteed long-term performance. Interlocking, concealed splice plates prevent splice plate migration for a more architecturally pleasing finish. Competitively priced, PAC-TITE WT Fascia’s installed cost can be as economical as local fabrication while ensuring specification details are met.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as miters, scuppers and drainage components, Petersen provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication.
- 15 Stocked PAC-CLAD finishes (22 gauge steel)
- 29 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes (.050 aluminum)
- )6 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes (.063 aluminum)
- Mill Finish Aluminum (.050 & .063 aluminum)
- Clear and Colored Anodized (.050 & .063 aluminum)
- ANSI/SPRI/FM 4435/ES-1 Standard to comply with the International Building Code
A Lifetime 215 mph warranty is available. It covers replacement or repair of any portion of the roof edge system that has failed due to a defect in the supplied materials. The warranty covers the roof edge for the lifetime of the roof on which it was originally installed.
|Face Heights||Nailer Coverage|