Trinity Place Shopping Center
Capital City Airport
Plainfield Recreation Aquatic Center
- Four profiles available
- Perforation available for ventilation on aluminum only
- Roll-formed to exact lengths
- Matching “J” trim available
- 30-year non-prorated finish warranty
7", 11" and 12” in .032 aluminum only
11" and 12” in .032 aluminum only
Petersen offers superior design versatility for soffit applications by providing the PAC-750/850 Soffit panels, as well as the Flush panel in a variety of gauges and widths. Both pre-formed profiles are effective solutions in soffit projects, and with the aluminum substrate can be ventilated for increased airflow capacity.
Soffit “J” Channel
Petersen can provide soffit “J” Channel as trim to match any of its soffit panels. “J” Channel is available in lengths up to 12’ in matching colors.
The Flush panel and Reveal panel may be specified for use as soffit panels. They are roll-formed from .032 aluminum, .040 aluminum, and 24 or 22 gauge steel. Maximum panel length is 25’ and minimum panel length is 4’.
Pencil ribs can be added to the Flush panel for increased strength and aesthetics. Pencil ribs are recommended for longer panel lengths. One or two ribs are available at no additional cost.
The Flush/Reveal panels only in .032 aluminum are available ventilated. Consult the local factory for venting options.
- 43 stocked colors (24 gauge steel) (Flush/Reveal soffit only)
- 16 stocked colors (22 gauge steel) (Flush/Reveal soffit only) *
- 36 stocked colors (.032 aluminum)
- 22 stocked colors (.040 aluminum) (Flush/Reveal soffit only) *
- Galvalume Plus available (Flush/Reveal soffit only)
- Limited color availability