- Superior, efficient design for ease of installation
- Extensively tested for reliable, long-term performance
- Welded corners and scuppers available (for aluminum products only)
- Wide variety of colors and finishes
- Pre-punched, slotted holes for precise fastener placement
- Non-penetrating design maintains watertightness integrity
- Reusable and recyclable material
- Custom and radius capabilities available
PAC-LOC Fascia Systems combine a clean and elegant design, competitive pricing and ease of installation to provide unmatched uplift protection for single-ply and built up/modified roof systems. Available in a wide range of gauges and face sizes, PAC-LOC Fascia offers superior design flexibility to fulfill the demanding requirements for a variety of roof edge conditions.
PAC-LOC Fascia 2000
Ideally suited for all single-ply membrane roofs including stone ballasted, the two-piece fascia system features a snap-on cover that eliminates field-crimping. PAC-LOC 2000 offers dual attachment points on both the face and the roof deck to accommodate roof irregularities. The clean design also has no exposed fasteners or cover plates for superior aesthetics while allowing for easy installation.
PAC-LOC Fascia 3000
Designed for a built-up or modified roof system, the fascia cover can be installed after the membrane is complete, allowing the contractor to dry-in the building while preventing damage to the finish cover that may be caused by asphalt splatter.
Both versions feature a non-penetrating design which eliminates the need for stripping in and heat welding, maintaining the watertight integrity of the installation. PAC-LOC Fascia utilizes a formed galvanized steel waterdam with a raised button hole on the vertical face for easier installation.
Available in 24 GA Steel and .040, .050 and .063 aluminum, PAC-LOC Fascia 2000 and PAC-LOC Fascia 3000 are both tested per ANSI-SPRI wind design standard ES-1, and are backed by a 20-Year, 110 mph wind warranty.
PAC-LOC Fascia features pre-punched holes which provide precise fastener location and quicker installation for labor savings. The raised button hole on the vertical face of the waterdam simplifies installation. Interlocking, concealed splice plates prevent splice plate migration for a more architecturally pleasing finish. Competitively priced, PAC-LOC Fascia’s installed cost can be as economical as local fabrication while ensuring specification details are met.
Offering a wide range of factory-fabricated accessories such as miters, scuppers and drainage components, Petersen provides the complete system to ensure a clean, sure-fitting product while eliminating the need for field fabrication.
- 43 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - 24 GA Steel
- 15 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - 22 GA Steel
- 22 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .040 Aluminum
- 29 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .050 Aluminum
- 6 Stocked PAC-CLAD Finishes - .063 Aluminum
- Mill Finish Aluminum - .040, .050 & .063 Aluminum
- Clear and Colored Anodized - .040, .050 & .063 Aluminum
- ANSI/SPRI ES-1 Standard
A 20-Year, 110 mph Wind Warranty is available on orders to meet a project’s specification. It provides a maximum of 20 years, 110 mph coverage for the repair of replacement of any portion of the roof edge system that has failed due to a defect in the supplied material.
|Face Heights||Nailer Coverage|