Sarasota Yacht Club (Tite-Loc Plus)
- 30 year non-prorated finish warranty
- Available in four pan variations; smooth, striated, pencil rib or flat rib. Check locally for panel condition availability
- Maximum panel length of 64’ when factory or shop-formed but virtually unlimited when field-formed
- Mechanically seamed in the field to 180°
PAC-150 standing seam metal roofing panels combine semi-structural metal panel performance with architectural roofing panel aesthetics. PAC-150 roofing coil for field-forming operations is leveled to provide superior panel flatness. Maximum panel length is limited when factory or shop-formed but virtually unlimited when field-formed; minimum panel length is approximately 4’.
PAC-150 roofing panels feature a 1.5” leg height which requires mechanical field seaming to either 90° or 180° depending on the project’s uplift requirements. Panels have a concealed-fastener clip designed to allow for maximum design flexibility. For further details, please contact a Petersen rep.
This panel combines an attractive thin-rib profile with superior structural performance. PAC-150 panels are designed for application over a wide variety of substrates in slopes as low as 1/2:12 pitch. PAC-150 roofing panels are available in a wide variety of widths from 12” to 20”. Materials available include 22 and 24 gauge steel plus .032 and .040 aluminum.
PAC-150 is produced only in Georgia and Maryland facilities; additional freight charges might apply.
The PAC-150 panels can be curved to a minimum radius of 10’. Curving can be done in the field or at the factory depending on the radius and length of the panel. For details about curving capabilities, please contact the Acworth, Ga., or Annapolis Junction, Md., factories.
Seamers for PAC-150 are not available from Petersen.
- 43 stocked colors (24 gauge steel)
- 15 stocked colors (22 gauge steel)
- 36 stocked colors (.032 aluminum)
- 22 stocked colors (.040 aluminum)
- Galvalume Plus available